Last's Paint & Sash
Since 1945

About Us


Last's Paint Clearance Paint Store was originally established in 1945 by Mr. Bill Last.  It was originally located on Mission Street then relocated to Valencia Street in the 1970's. Ownership changed in 1987 but remained a local family business. Last's Paint finally settled back into the heart of the Mission in 1996, finding it's permanent home at 2141 Mission Street.  

Last's Paint is an old fashioned paint store that matches color requests to perfection. Also specializing in window sash and repairs.














2141 Mission Street, Suite A  ·  San Francisco, CA  94110  ·  (415) 437-0633 Main  ·  (415) 437-0634 Fax
Website Builder